EZYAIR Letterhead

EZYAIR Team

17 Sept 2014

EZYAIR hits 300+ reviews


EZYAIR are proud to announce they have reached a milestone of over 300 reviews on Customer Review Site 'Word Of Mouth On The Web' (www.womo.com.au).

We would like to thank our entire team for achieving another goal, our suppliers for supporting us - and most importantly, our wonderful customers for giving us the chance to be the best we can.

This was the 300th review:

I had two new air conditioning units installed, Dan and his team were punctual, affordable, knowledgeable and efficient. They fit my job in within 2 weeks of my order and took minimal time to complete the install. The team were neat and friendly and took the time to explain everything to me personally along the way. I have used this company twice and been blown away on both occasions, I would employ EZYAIR every time! "

We are stoked to be voted the best air conditioning company in Melbourne for the 4th year in a row. We look forward to reaching more important goals in the years to come.

Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment